1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are determined to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com)
C. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and your use of this website, including the reference source, the length of the visit, page views and the website’s navigation routes;
3. information that you enter when you register on our website, such as your e-mail address;
4. information that you provide when you create a profile on our website, such as your name, gender, relationship status, your birthday, your profile pictures, interests, hobbies and information about your education and employment;
5. information you provide to subscribe to our emails and / or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
6. information that you provide when you use the services of our website;
7. information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information relating to everything you purchase, the services you use or transactions you make through our website, including your name, telephone number, address, email address and credit card details;
9. information that you publish on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, including your username, your profile pictures and the content of your posts;
10. information in all forms of communication that you send to us via e-mail or our website, including its content and metadata;
11. any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you need that person’s consent for the personal information to be both disclosed and processed in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on the relevant pages on the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. to administer our website and business;
2. to adapt our website for you;
3. to enable you to use the services available on our website;
4. to send goods that you have purchased via our website to you;
5. to deliver services purchased through our website;
6. to send bank statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you;
7. to send commercial communications that are not for marketing purposes;
8. to send emails that you have specifically requested;
9. to send you our newsletter by e-mail if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
10. to send marketing communications to you concerning our business or carefully selected third party activities that we believe may be of interest to you by mail or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications);
11. to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify an individual user from the information);
12. to handle inquiries and complaints from or about you regarding our website;
13. to keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
15. other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you give us.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted with the website’s privacy controls.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party’s direct marketing without your express consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, board members, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to all members of our corporate group (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and all its subsidiaries) that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. insofar as we are obliged to do so by law;
2. in connection with ongoing or future court proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4. to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are in the process of (or considering) selling; and
5. to any person whom we reasonably believe may request from a court or other competent authority that we disclose the personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could reasonably order us to disclose the personal information.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the cases set out in this policy.
F. International data transmission
1. Information we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the internet around the world. We can not prevent the information being used or misused by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section F.
G. Retention of Personal Information
H. The security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions made through our website are protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is in itself insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent via the Internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to give you all the personal information we have about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
We may withhold the personal information you request as permitted by law.
You may at any time ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly accept our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details about third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, third party privacy policies and practices.
L. Updating information
Let us know if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.