Benefits / properties
- Min operating temperature: -100°C
- Max operating temperature: 280°C
- Max temperature steam: 280°C
- pH: 2 – 12
- Max static pressure: 250 bar
- Max dynamic pressure: 25 bar
- Max peripheral speed: 20 m/s
- Very suitable for rotating applications with abrasive media.
- Oscillating applications, such as e.g. piston pumps, are excellent for this gasket.
- Good media resistance, suitable for use within industry with major media variation, e.g. steel, enrichment plants as well as paper and pulp industry.
- The silicone core makes the gasket more pliable to the throwing shafts and the main fiber, graphitizied PTFE, provides high maximum peripheral speed.
- Aramid fiber strengthened corners give the gasket extra resistance to extrusion.
- The braided structure is KLINGERlock, enabling tighter braiding which provides a tighter and more rigid gasket.
Graphitizied PTFE fiber with corners reinforced by Aramid fiber as well as core of silicone rubber.