Benefits / properties
- Min operating temperature: -200°C
- Max operating temperature: 280°C
- Max temperature steam: 280°C
- Max static pressure: 200 bar
- Max peripheral speed: 10 m/s
- Max peripheral speed oscillating: 10 m/s
- Very suitable for rotating applications with abrasive media.
- Oscillating applications, such as e.g. piston pumps, are excellent for this gasket.
- Good media resistance, suitable for use within industry with major media variation, e.g. steel, enrichment plants as well as paper and pulp industry.
- The main fiber, graphitizied PTFE, provides high max peripheral speed.
- The braided structure is KLINGERlock, enabling tighter braiding which provides a tighter and more rigid gasket.
Graphitizied PTFE fiber with corners reinforced by Aramid fiber.