– Suitable for temperatures up to 200°C (applies to FKM)
– Excellent for applications with flanges that have low surface pressure, poor and non-parallel flange surfaces.
– Suitable for water, gases, waste water, chemicals, etc.
– Common application areas are e.g. within sewage treatment plants, waterworks, biogas plants and chemicals industry.
– Stable gaskets facilitate installation in vertical flanges or with systems that have underpressure.
– Very suitable for flanges of plastic and fiberglass.
– Available in designs with gas approval (DIN-DVGW) and drinking water approval (KTW).
Elastomer with steel core. Available elastomers: NR, NBR, EPDM, CSM, FKM
Available in DIN-dimensions between DN 15 and DN 2000 and pressure classes between PN 6 and PN 40.