Benefits / properties
- Min operating temperature: -240°C
- Max operating temperature: 280°C
- Max temperature steam: 280°C
- pH: 0 – 14
- Max static pressure: 250 bar
- Max dynamic pressure: 20 bar
- Max peripheral speed: 18 m/s
- Adapted for pumps and mixers.
- Very good media resistance, suitable for aggressive media such as acids and lye.
- GFO fiber with excellent heat conduction characteristics, in combination with very low friction, contributes to R49 being able to be exposed to high peripheral speeds from the axis.
- K49 is WRC approved and can therefore be used in drinking water applications.
- Suitable for valves.
- The braided structure is KLINGERlock, enabling tighter braiding which provides a tighter and more rigid gasket.
Graphitizied GFO fiber.